[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
BigSlugBox.Com • View topic - Welcome to BigSlugBox.Com

Welcome to BigSlugBox.Com

General BigSlugBox

Welcome to BigSlugBox.Com

Unread postby lazerzap » Wed May 20, 2009 6:41 am

Welcome!

You have found.. (or been dragged to) BigSlugBox.Com.

BigSlugBox.Com has been setup to host forums that I have an interest in. Some forum categories have been specifically setup to provide forums for other websites that I am involved in.

Like , , and others.

The concept of the name "BigSlugBox" was borrowed from Paul Clayton (Burger). Back in 1997, BigSlugBox was the system name of a P2 full sized tower that provided network services in the house Mick, Burger and I shared at the time. The internet was provided back then by dialup modem. (dang.. still is.. and slower? *sigh* Telstra)

It was big, it was slow, but It still did the job. Burger called it "BigSlugBox".

So before anyone else could register such a wonderful domain name. I snavelled it up quick smart! (some 11 years later..)

Look, I grabbed it as quick as a slug can run a marathon on sand... with no sleep for 2 days... after taking sleeping pills... while watching question time in parliament? and Dr Phil? (Ok.. Ok.. this is getting silly...)

Meanwhile back at the Forum..
This BigSlugBox is hosted from the USA on a Shared Hosting account with Unlimited data storage, 600GB per month data allocation, Unlimited MYSQL database capacity.

Let me know if you need other Forum Categories created.

Have Fun! 8-)
- My Blog
- These Forums
- Anti-Corruption
- Free Web Hosting
lazerzap
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to BigSlugBox.Com

Unread postby lazerzap » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 pm

After a few months of watching the spam bots make accounts here.. I removed all accounts after 21 Sept 2009.
From now on I'm looking for a significant reduction in bot accounts being created.

This will allow me to relax the moderation level currently in force.
:)
- My Blog
- These Forums
- Anti-Corruption
- Free Web Hosting
lazerzap
Site Admin

Return to General