[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
BigSlugBox.Com • View topic - Unlawful Arrest Mon 15-4-2013 QLD

Unlawful Arrest Mon 15-4-2013 QLD

Unlawful Arrest Mon 15-4-2013 QLD

Unread postby lazerzap » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Published on 18 Apr 2013
Unlawful arrest on the landmass commonly known as Australia.
This matter had been taken care of and settled by way of contract through registered post. The charging officer was given plenty of time to specify his capacity, and through his non-correspondence via the only agreed method, he contracted to the terms and conditions as in all commerce and contract law.
The court was notified of this, that through his silence he admitted to acting as and on behalf of a corporate entity, therefore nullifying his authority and admitting he is personating a commonwealth officer. Crimes act 1914 sect 75 declares the penalty of this offense is 2 years in prison.

All this was communicated to the charging officer and the court; though somehow a warrant, given authority from the PPRAct 2000, was granted.

I need to find out for sure, as per the Letters Patent, the PPRAct 2000 has no authority.

I was kept over night to attend court the day after. I pronounced that i wasn't that person. The judge sent me out.
5 mins later, i was called for, and i needed to admit to being that person, or stay indefinitely in the watch-house. Cold place, handcuffs to do everything, stuffy air, no sunlight, constant light in the cell all night. Noises all the time; not much sleep. Not much fun.
So I joindered myself to that strawman, knowing full well that i'm not that corporation, but doing so meant i could get out and take some more action around the case and see my girls and feel sunlight again. :- D

To be released from the watch house, i needed to sign a contract. I had no choice, sign it, or no freedom. That's coercion and not the appropriate conditions of a contract ... to show this in a signature, i signed V.C. then my name ":Matt: Scott". The definition of V.C. is below.

Legal definitions. These are different to common definitions. Legal definitions are known as legalese.

Person: by statute, however, the term can include firms, labor organizations, partnerships, associations, corporations, legal representatives, trustees, trustees in Bankruptcy, or receivers. http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictio...
A corporation is a "person" for purposes of the constitutional guarantees of equal protection of laws and Due Process of Law.
A legal person (Latin: persona ficta) (also artificial person, juridical person, juristic person, legal entity and body corporate, also commonly called a vehicle) has a legal name and has certain rights, protections, privileges, responsibilities, and liabilities under law, similar to those of a natural person. The concept of a legal person is a fundamental legal fiction. It is pertinent to the philosophy of law, as it is essential to laws affecting a corporation (corporations law) (the law of business associations). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_pe...

Understand: Agreement, Arrangement, Foreign phrases: Conventio facit legem.An agreement creetes the law, i.e. the parties to a binding contract will be held to their promises. Contract. Meeting of the minds. http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictio...
In the law of contracts. This is a loose and ambiguous term, unless it be accompanied by some expression to show that it constituted a meeting of the minds of parties upon something respecting which they intended to be bound. Camp v. Waring, 25 Conn. 529. But it may denote an informal agreement, or a concur- rence as to its terms. See Barkow v. Sanger, 47 Wis. 507, 3 N. W. 10.
Read more: What is UNDERSTANDING? definition of UNDERSTANDING (Black's Law Dictionary) http://thelawdictionary.org/understan...

V.C. : Before you sign anything under duress, in order not to be unfairly determined as in dishonor and incompetent, you may lawfully initial in large letters the letters V.C. where you will sign, then sign your name after- always after.
What V.C. stands for is Latin for Vi Coactus which means literally "under constraint". This should normally be sufficient on any document which you are forced to sign to bear witness to the fact that it was done under duress.
http://exfacie.com/?q=vi_coactus

Senior Constable Phil Bell 11407. Human being with a grudge. Wake up.
Senior Constable Justin Parker. Small man's syndrome. Grow up little man.
Constable Lachlan Bannon. Uneducated. Look around son. See the corruption you're upholding with just 'doing your job'. Who's pulling the strings ya puppet?

Further action against these officers and the QLD Police force are being pursued.
- My Blog
- These Forums
- Anti-Corruption
- Free Web Hosting
lazerzap
Site Admin

Return to QLDPOL General